Saturday, December 7, 2013

Full House Reading Challenge


Hosted by Book Date




  • From the local library:
  • Best read so far in 2014:
  • From my wish list:
  • Set in a different country:
  • Published in 2014:
  • Issue I think is important:
  • Setting I would like to visit:
  • Suspense/Crime:  Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith by Jon Krakauer
  • Contemporary:
  • More than 400 pages:
  • Reread:
  • Review persuaded me to read it:
  • Free Choice:
  • Published before 2013:  A Thousand Acres by Jane Smiley
  • Book with an animal in it:
  • Won or borrowed:
  • Historical Fiction:  Blue Asylum by Kathy Hepinstall
  • Less than 200 pages:  Tinkers by Paul Harding
  • Non Fiction:  Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Coast Trail by Cheryl Strayer
  • Author new to me:
  • Book from a series:
  • Free or very cheap:
  • Published in 2013:
  • Paranormal/SF/Dystopian:
  • I love the cover:

1 comment:

Kathryn T said...

Jenny
Thanks for choosing to be involved in this challenge. I hope you enjoy it. Every success in whatever reading challenges you take on for 2014.