Monday, December 4, 2017

The Big Crafty, Bookstore and Oatmeal Porter

We went to Asheville this weekend for an overnight trip and to go to The Big Crafty.


I bought this air plant necklace from Kambra/Arts Alive!  
It's on a loooong chain and I love it!!
 I hope I don't kill it!



 I also bought an air plant goody from Anja Bartels Porcelain.  It is going to live on my fridge but is hanging out for a bit on the big metal hot mess rooster. 


There were lots of good things I didn't buy..can't stop thinking about this:


 so I might have to buy online.  


Some of our favorite vendors:
Wolly Press
Spotted Dog Farm
Fun Lola's Workshop
qwrkydirt
RoseGrown
Seed & Sky Jewelry
Shannon Newlin

The Big Crafty trip fulfills 1/2 of #70 in my 99 in 999 challenge. 


Then we found a bazillion zines here at this "new to me" place - Downtown Books and News.


I am amazed at how we ALWAYS find some "new to us" business/restaurant when we go to Asheville.  It's an adventure!

Dinner was at Outback.  I drank a Highland Oatmeal Porter to start working on #12 in my 99 in 999 challenge.


It may kill me, but I'm going to force myself to try a pale ale at some point...

This sad thing was found outside of the mall.  Pretty much how Isabelle and I felt after shopping the Bath and Body Works Candle Sale this weekend!





No comments: