Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dr. Enuf, Graduates and LJS

This is what I saw this afternoon....

Have you had a Dr. Enuf???


Pete and Lorraine were excited to see me! Just kidding....it was their last day of school!! Two fine nurses-to-be are what you all are seeing there...well, them and a few recycle bins...


We had to stop by and give even more money to ETSU because even on the last day of school, they still are sucking you dry....that's how they roll! I wanted to get a picture of the clerk, but she was very scary!


I told Pete we were going to eat at Yamoto's to celebrate his last day of school. He informed me that he had already had his celebratory lunch at Ruby Tuesday's....what a dirtbag. I settled for Long John Silvers...what a rip off! Even the building was a let down...two different yellows...seriously, what's the deal with that? I like my LJS's to be all one color of yellow..sheesh!


Belle's Kids meal was pretty nifty though....


There you have it....an afternoon in the life of Jenny. I know....the thrill is overwhelming...you are jealous, right? It's a life of glamour and prestige, folks....glamour and prestige!!

I DO love my life....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Miss Jenny,

Pete is so lucky!! Tell him I said congrats!! I can't wait to be in his position. Did he pass the HESI exit the first try? I am so nervous about it because I heard a lot of people failed first try. I so know where that LJS is...it is like 5 minutes away from where I live. Yeah, the yellow paint is crazy looking. You will have to post pictures of his graduation okie dokie! Btw, I ate Moto's today hehe...too bad Pete went to Ruby Tuesdays. Off to finish studying.......bore. Good luck on your finals!!

Sarah :-)

Sonya said...

Oh my goodness...I just sprayed Coke Zero from my nose! I even had to read the post to Jeff. We both giggled ourselves silly! Bah! You slay me!

Yay Pete!